Our client is a Cyber Security specialist in the automotive industry. The company is led by three of the Shin Bet’s (Israeli Security Agency) most elite veterans, whose aim is to protect the automotive Cyber Security sphere through combined Attacker (Red) and Defender (Blue) modes of work.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to design, develop and maintain cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions.
- Experience of more than 5 years in software development of Linux systems
- Excellent knowledge of C++ programming languages
- B.Sc. in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or IDF intelligence corps alumnus
- Experience in analyzing and porting embedded stacks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and independent
- Knowledge in cyber-security
- Knowledge in networking
- Experience with the automotive industry
If this resonates with you, please apply.