Our client, a global consultancy, is building a cyber security team who will focus on offensive security.
A career in the Threat, Intelligence and Vulnerability Management practice, within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth.
Being a member of this team, you will help organisations to rapidly and effectively respond to threats against potential security incidents by helping to detect, respond to, investigate, and remediate threats across the incident management life cycle.
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Hands-on web, mobile and infrastructure penetraton testing
- Vulnerability analysis
- Threat hunting and research
- Bachelor Degree
Preferred Fields Of Study:
- Computer and Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Information CyberSecurity
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), Certified as GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
If this resonates with you, please apply today!